Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Top Picks for CMCC#57!

**Our apologies for the technical difficulties with the link-up this morning! Please check out the Connoisseurs this week! **

Thank you to all who played along with us this week for our monochromatic challenge! Such gorgeous creations in the gallery, it was great to go visit all your blogs!

Now, time to check out our Captivator, as selected by Katie!


Chera

Katie's Pick: Chera's card is oh-so delectable!  I love the textures and the layers of feathers.  I was instantly wowed!




4 comments:

  1. Thank you very much, Jenny for selecting my card! You made my day! Congratulations to Chera and all the other Connoisseurs this week! Such a gorgeous group of cards! Love the Night of Navy challenge! XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for choosing my card! And congrats to all the other winners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so much ladies!!! So honoured!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Given article is very helpful and very useful for my admin, and pardon me permission to share articles here hopefully helped :

    Obat Gabagen Tradisional

    ReplyDelete