Sunday, June 29, 2014

Meet Design Team #2 - Claire and Joanne!

Are you guys ready to meet some members of our new Design Team?! I thought you might be :)

We'll introduce you to two lovely ladies today, and two more tomorrow! Be sure to check back and give them a big warm welcome.


Hi! My name is Claire Broadwater.  I live at Reynolds Plantation in Greensboro, Georgia.  It is a beautiful lake/golf community an hour east of Atlanta on Lake Oconee.  My husband, Bill is my biggest supporter.  I have twin sons and a bonus son and daughter.  We have five Grandchildren and we are expecting two more in July.  There is never a dull moment at our home.

I am a retired Elementary Educator. (27 years)  I have been cutting and pasting paper for as long as I can remember.  I was an avid Scrapbooker for years and was introduced to Stampin’ UP! two years ago.  I became a Demonstrator the first day!  I absolutely LOVE making cards and teaching others how to make them.  Embossing paper, bling and ribbon make me happy!  I started a blog last year to share my creations and have met so many fabulous people through challenges.  

I am THRILLED to be asked by Hayley and Tara to be on the Colour Me...! Design Team!  I look forward to the challenge and meeting new friends!  




Hello I’m Joanne and live in Northampton in the UK, although I’m Welsh at heart! I have always been creative and enjoy lots of crafts and papercrafting and rubber stamping is my passion. I only discovered Stampin’ Up! relatively recently and became a demonstrator 2 years ago. I love that Stampin’ Up! enables me to share my passion and creativity with others through parties, classes and writing my daily blog, which is my therapy!

I am a busy Mum of a 9 year old daughter and 6 year old son and have an amazing husband who is as much of a whizz with the ironing board as he is an IT genius! I love both colour and sketch challenges and am thrilled to have been asked by Tara and Hayley to join the Colour Me…! Design Team. I am excited at the prospect of working with this group of super-talented ladies and look forward to sharing our creative ideas with you.

5 comments:

  1. Welcome Claire and Joanne, looking forward to seeing your projects in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Claire and Joanne looking forward seeing your work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Claire and Joanne! So excited to be inspired by you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, you ladies are going to be uber-busy! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray for Claire and Joanne - congrats to both of you!

    ReplyDelete